Last Updated: 3/21/2009
Personally Identifying Information
We collect the Personally Identifying Information listed below:
- Signing Up For Subscriber Site: When purchasing a subscription from Footballguys, we ask for your name, an email address, a username, and a password. We also store the IP address that the subscription request came from for security. We only collect information on your physical address if you order a product that requires that we ship it to you by mail. We do not collect or retain any payment information such as credit card numbers, bank account numbers or PINs -- our payment processor (currently PayPal) handles this for us. The only payment information we retain is the receipt number on the transaction that our payment processor sends to us.
- Signing Up For Message Board: When registering for the Footballguys Message Board, we ask for a username, a password, an email address, and your time zone. We also store the IP address that the registration request was made from so that we can detect and manage duplicate accounts. We do not require any other information to set up a message board account.
- Logging In To Subscriber Site: When you log in to the Subscriber Site, we ask for your login and password. We also collect your IP address so that we can extract and analyze demographic data about our subscribers.
- Logging In To Message Board: When you log in to the Message Board, we ask for your Message Board login and password. No other information is stored when you log in to the Message Board.
- Using The Subscriber Site: Each time you access Subscriber Content, we record your login and IP address. We record this information so that we can determine how popular each of our tools and features are and so that we can detect login sharing.
- Using the Message Board: Each time you post a new topic, reply to an existing topic, or vote in a poll on the message board, your username, IP address, and the content of your topic, reply, or vote are stored in our database. We store this data because it provides the content of the Message Board itself and the identity of the user who created it.
- We do not provide, rent, or sell any of your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals.
- If you have an account, we may share the information submitted under your account among all of our services in order to provide you with a seamless experience and to improve the quality of our services. We will not disclose your account information to other people or non-affiliated companies.
- We may store and process personal information collected on our site in the United States or any other country in which Sportsguys, LLC. or its agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
- We may share aggregated information with others. Examples of this include how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. We will not provide the individual identities of users in this case.
Updating your information
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We provide access to your personally identifying information only to a minimum number of our employees who need to know that information in order to provide service to our customers or develop and improve our services.
- We provide webpages where you may update and correct your personally identifying information. On our Message Boards, click on the "My Controls" link for more information. On our Subscriber Site, visit this page.
Changes to this Policy
- Footballguys.com does not send unsolicited mail. We send news updates during the offseason to people who subscribe to our offseason mailing list. During the season, we send selected content and breaking news updates to our subscribers by email. If you do not wish to receive these messages, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email, by visiting this page, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- We do not share the membership list of our mailing lists with anyone.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us any time.
PO Box 40
Mabelvale, AR 72103-0040